As a SQL Programmer with ARPC, you will work closely with the Director of SQL Programming, other developers, and consulting staff to ensure we are using best practices to plan, coordinate and administer our database systems. ARPC is a data-driven company which has large stores of data that we manage on a daily basis. Your experience working with table partitioning, logical/physical modeling, and resource contention issues will be especially useful here.
In this role, you will provide expertise in the areas of data architecture, analysis, design, implementation, and coding support, working closely with both internal and external customers.
• Design enterprise-wide storage and data management strategies around backup and recovery for complex database environments
• Design and generate complex queries for routine and ad hoc reports
• Implement and monitor database functionality to ensure stable environments
• Evaluate, size and select technology components for enterprise-wide database management systems and application databases
• Develop, install, configure and support multi-terabyte SQL Server database environments
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or other related discipline
• 3+ years of experience with SQL and database administration
• Experience working with SQL Server 2008
• Experience working with multi-terabyte SQL Server database environments
If you are interested in applying for the position, or learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
ARPC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants based on their professional and educational achievements with no regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, citizenship or permanent resident status, religion, age, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any characteristic which may not be considered under applicable law.