The Litigation Summit and Expo Overview
Litigation is a multi-billion dollar-a-year business. The players are many and the stakes are high. The marketplace is cluttered with events touting the latest and greatest strategies, technologies and solutions for litigation management.
ALM - the go-to source for General Counsel, Heads of Litigation, Premier Trial Attorneys and Technology Leaders - has created the definitive gathering place for this multi-dimensional group of thought leaders.
This is the place to be for the most forward thinking from today's experts. Multiple tracks ranging from governance to technology, combined with keynote sessions will bring together the need-to-know information to successfully and effectively navigate litigation today.
This event will cover all the major bases. We will offer...
- The Economics of Litigation
- When Corporate Giants Split in Two: Assessing the Business Risks that will Give Rise to Litigation
- Shareholder & Securities Litigation & Enforcement
- Hedging Litigation Risks through Sophisticated Insurance Products
- Managing Major Securities Litigation
- Global Litigation: Protecting Your Company’s Assets Around the World
- Inside the International Trade Commission (ITC)
- FCPA: Cutting-Edge Issues in Global Anti-Corruption and Compliance
- China – Strategies and Practical Tips for Successful Risk Management and Dispute Resolution
- Social Media and the Real Impact on Litigation
- Wage and Hour Litigation and Government Investigations: Trends, Types and the Turbulent Landscape for Employers
- Antitrust Litigation
- E-Discovery: Efficiency, Cost -Containment and Cutting through the Clutter
- Is all Technology Assisted Review (AKA Predictive Coding) the Same?
- Remediating Legacy Data
- Internal and External Investigations: Key Techniques for being Pro-Active and Prepared
- Investigatory Analytics
- Ethics, Compliance, Governance and Risk – Are you as prepared as you can be for your next major Litigation Battle
The Litigation Summit and Expo 2012
L’Enfant Plaza Hotel
November 12-13, 2012